Alzheimer's Imaging Consortium (AIC) – an AAIC preconference
Authors may select from two presentation formats when submitting an abstract for AIC, including:
AIC Poster Presentation (individual)
- Grouped by topic.
- Accepted posters will be scheduled for presentation on Saturday, July 18, 2015.
- An author may be the presenting author on one poster.
- Poster format:
- Meters: 2.34m (wide) x 1.12m (high).
- Inches: 92in (wide) x 44in (high).
- We advise printing your poster slightly smaller than the dimensions above to allow room for the poster number. No audiovisual equipment is available for poster presentations. Pushpins or tape will be provided.
AIC Oral Session (individual)
- 15 minutes per session.
- Oral sessions are grouped by the AIC Program Chairs.
- Accepted oral sessions will be scheduled for presentation on Saturday, July 18, 2015.
- A person may be the presenting author on one oral presentation.
- Submitted oral session abstracts that are not selected may be considered for a poster presentation.
Selection of a theme per abstract allows submitters to "self-identify" the area in which the abstract best fits. This identification is the first step in sorting abstracts for the AIC Planning Chairs, which will take this identification into consideration and will place related abstracts with similar topics into the same session.
AIC Abstract Submission Themes
- Amyloid imaging
- Animal imaging
- Evaluating treatments with neuroimaging
- Imaging and genetics
- Imaging and non-AD neurodegeneration
- Imaging correlates of cognition and biomarkers
- Neuroimaging and preclinical diagnosis
- New imaging methods
- Non-pharmacological therapies and neuroimaging
- Normal brain aging and imaging
- Tau imaging
2015 abstract submission - deadline approaching
Submit an abstract to share your study results, theories or discoveries at the world’s leading conference for the dementia medical and scientific research community. Submission deadline is February 2, 2015 (extended to February 4 for ISTAART members).