Technology and Dementia Submissions
Authors may select from two presentation formats when submitting an abstract for the Technology and Dementia preconference, including:
Poster Presentation (individual)
- Grouped by topic.
- Accepted posters will be scheduled for presentation on Saturday, July 15, 2017.
- An author may be the presenting author on two posters.
- Poster format:
- Layout: landscape
- Meters: 1.93m (wide) x 0.84m (high)
- Inches: 76in (wide) x 33in (high)
We advise printing your poster slightly smaller than the dimensions above to allow room for the poster number. No audiovisual equipment is available for poster presentations. Tape will be provided.
- We advise printing your poster slightly smaller than the provided dimensions to allow room for the poster number. No audiovisual equipment is available for poster presentations. Pushpins or tape will be provided.
Oral Presentation (individual)
- 15 minutes per presentation.
- Accepted oral sessions will be scheduled for presentation on Saturday, July 15, 2017.
- A person may be the presenting author on one oral presentation.
- Submitted oral session abstracts that are not selected may be considered for a poster presentation.
Submit an abstract >
Selection of a theme per abstract allows submitters to "self-identify" the area in which the abstract best fits. This identification is the first step in sorting abstracts for the planning committee, who will take this identification into consideration when creating sessions.
Technology and Dementia Abstract Submission Themes
- Big data/data analytics and data security
- Commercialization of research
- Design/ergonomics/human-computer interaction
- Diagnosis/progression monitoring/population studies
- Ethics/security/privacy/legal/social implications
- Human behavior analysis/longitudinal data/studies/evaluations
- Interventions (cognitive assistance/lifestyle coaching/automation/robotics)
- Self-management by people with dementia
- Participatory design/co-design/user engagement in research
- Wearable sensors/mobile apps/ smart homes/"Internet of things"
Submit an abstract >
Abstract Submissions Now Open!
The Scientific Program Committee is now accepting submissions for poster presentations, oral presentations and featured research sessions. Submission deadline is January 30. Need more time? Become an ISTAART member and extend your deadline until February 2.
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
Exclusive Member Benefit
ISTAART Members receive an extended abstract submission deadline of February 2! Join today and receive this exclusive member benefit and more.
July 16 – 20: Annual Conference
July 14 – 15: Preconferences
July 16 – 19: Exhibit Dates
Join Us for AAIC 2017
Cobblestone streets, fish and chips and entertainment old and new await you!
Registration opens in February.