As an AAIC attendee, you can enhance your conference experience by selecting Membership +PLUS during registration to add one year of ISTAART membership to your conference fees (professional and student rates are available). You will receive full conference admittance and all of the benefits available to ISTAART members, both during AAIC and for the following year.
ISTAART members receive:
- Reduced registration rates — $965 for professional full conference attendance plus one year of ISTAART membership (through June 30, 2017). $485 for student full conference attendance plus one year of ISTAART membership (through June 30, 2017).
- The opportunity to apply for exclusive AAIC travel and registration fellowships which allow members to enjoy additional cost-savings while attending AAIC.
- Early access to registration and housing for AAIC 2018 so you can reserve a room in the hotel of your choice.
- Exclusive access to member-only receptions, workshops and business meetings during the conference.
- Extended deadline for AAIC abstract submissions. AAIC 2016 abstract submission is now closed.
- An annual online subscription to Alzheimer's & Dementia: The Journal of the Alzheimer's Association. (A print subscription is available at a reduced cost through ISTAART.)
- Free online access to Neurobiology of Aging to ensure that you have access to the latest research being released in the field.
- The opportunity to join or create a Professional Interest Area (PIA) that provides you with the opportunity to network and learn from members with common subspecialties or interests.
- A monthly member e-newsletter that shares the latest research updates and happenings within the field.
- Access to the Online Career Center.
*please note that all abstract submissions have concluded for AAIC 2016 but you will be able to utilize this benefit for AAIC 2018.