The Alzheimer's Association International Conference (AAIC) is the world's premier forum for the reporting and discussion of groundbreaking research and information on the cause, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of Alzheimer's disease and related disorders. As a part of the Association's research program, AAIC serves as a catalyst for generating new knowledge about Alzheimer's and fostering a vital and collegial research community.
Media registration and credentials
News media may attend AAIC 2016 at no charge; we strongly request that you register in advance. Registration is now open.
AAIC press registration and press badges are available only to credentialed journalists from recognized external print, broadcast, syndicated or online news organizations.
A maximum of four representatives from any news media outlet will be allowed to register as press for AAIC 2016. If additional press registrations are needed, please contact the Alzheimer's Association Public Relations Department at +1.312.335.4078 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Freelancers interested in requesting complementary AAIC registration must present an assignment in advance on letterhead from the hiring news media organization. Please also be prepared to present recent writing samples from accredited news media organizations, preferably about health, medical and/or scientific story topics.
The Alzheimer's Association/AAIC 2016 will not allow press registration nor issue press badges to:
- Publishers or a news media outlet's advertising, marketing, public relations or sales representatives.
- Publishers, editors or reporters from internal publications, internal websites or newsletters.
- Public relations, marketing, advertising or sales staff of exhibitors, sponsors or educational institutions, or their PR firms or consultants.
- Financial and/or market analysts and/or investment advisors.
- Medical communications companies.
- Freelancers working without an assignment.
- Other individuals who are not actually reporting on the meeting.
Those who do not meet the above criteria are welcome to register for AAIC as regular attendees.
AAIC 2015 news media contacts
Alzheimer's Association Public Relations Department