Enhance your AAIC experience with ISTAART
As a member of the Alzheimer’s Association International Society to Advance Alzheimer’s Research and Treatment (ISTAART), you benefit from:
- Reduced registration rates.
- Extended deadlines for AAIC abstract submissions.
- Opportunity to apply for exclusive AAIC travel grants.
- Early access to registration and housing for AAIC.
- Access to member-only receptions, workshops and business meetings during the conference.
As well as other benefits, including:
- Annual subscription to Alzheimer’s & Dementia: The Journal of the Alzheimer’s Association.
- Free online access to Neurobiology of Aging.
- Opportunity to join or create a Professional Interest Area (PIA).
- Monthly member e-newsletter.
- Access to the Online Career Center.
2015 ISTAART Student Volunteer Program
The International Society to Advance Alzheimer’s Research and Treatment (ISTAART) offers a Student Volunteer Program in conjunction with AAIC 2015. The program provides accepted ISTAART student members with the opportunity to travel to AAIC 2015. While daily volunteer efforts are an essential aspect of participation, participants are still able to fully acquire the latest scientific updates through attendance at sessions. Applicants must be a verified undergraduate or graduate student.
Accepted volunteers are provided with the following:
- Full conference registration
- Housing at designated hotel
- Airfare to and from the conference
The application deadline has passed.