We have conveniently combined the housing and registration process to make it easier for attendees. After you register, you will be given the option to make a housing reservation.
Before you start the reservation process, please make sure you have a credit card with an expiration date after July 2013. If you use a credit card with an expiration date before July 2013, your hotel reservation will not be processed.
Stay in the official AAIC hotel block and save
The Association has secured blocks of sleeping rooms at several hotels that are convenient to the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center (BCEC). The Alzheimer's Association works to secure the best room rates for AAIC attendees. If attendees choose to use other means to reserve their hotel rooms outside of the official AAIC room block, the Association may incur penalties that could result in higher rates and registration fees for the conference over time.
Top 5 reasons to book within the official AAIC 2013 housing block:
- Official hotels are inspected and approved by the Association.
- Greater networking opportunities exist in hotels inside the block.
- Housing representatives are available for on-site assistance with official hotels.
- Friendly booking terms – no change fees or full pre-payment required.
- AAIC corporate symposia and ancillary meetings are held at conference hotels.
Reservations must be made by June 14, 2013 in order to guarantee conference hotel rates. If you are interested in a sub-block of 10 or more rooms, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
After June 14, 2013 rooms are based on hotel rates and availability.
Calling from within the U.S.: 800.789.7681
Calling from outside the U.S.: 312.527.7300
8 a.m.-5 p.m. (Central Time Zone)