The Alzheimer's Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer's care, support and research.
- July 2016: "Walk to End Alzheimer's is on the rise" (pdf)
- Jan. 2016: "The Longest Day" (pdf)
- July 2015: "The End of Alzheimer's starts with you - be a champion" (pdf)
- Dec. 2014: "We need your help to advance research" (pdf)
- Dec. 2013: "Walk to End Alzheimer's surpasses expectations" (pdf)
|Dec. 20, 2016||One in ten Ohioans 45+ report signs of cognitive decline|
|Nov. 22, 2016||Alzheimer's Association offering 'Savvy Caregiver' training|