In addition to community based training, health fairs, and the annual education conference, the Chapter holds several major fund-raising events each year. Please click on the events below for additional information.
- Reason to Hope
- Advocacy Day, Olympia, WA
- Advocacy Forum, Washington, D.C.
March 23 – 25, 2015
- Alzheimer's Regional Conference
April 16, 2015
- Blondes VS. Brunettes Powderpuff Football Fundraiser
September 20, 2014
- Early Stage Memory Loss Forum
- The Longest Day
June 21, 2014
- Third Party Fundraisers
Third Party Fundraisers Calendar
- Walk to End Alzheimer's
Join one of our 10 Walks in 2014.