If you are in the Early Stages of Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia or if you are experiencing changes in your memory, this section is for you.
The first thing you should know: You are not alone.
There is help and support available. The Alzheimer’s Association stands ready to help you and your family as a trusted resource for ongoing information and support.
In this section, you will find tips and resources to increase your knowledge, allow you to remain active, and help you cope. More importantly, you will find the inspiration to make your years ahead the best they can be.
Today is a great opportunity for you to:
- Learn more about Alzheimer’s and Dementia, attend a seminar
- Attend the Early Stage Memory Loss Forum, details here
- Join a local support group or an online community
- Get involved as a volunteer or advocate
o Help us build awareness and raise funds in support
of our mission
o Walk to End Alzheimer's
- Meet others who are living with Early Stage memory loss
- Learn more about research opportunities
Living with Alzheimer’s was not what you planned, but together, we can work on a new plan.
If you need someone to talk with, call our 24/7 Helpline at 1.800.272.3900.
To learn more about specific early stage programs call 1.800.848.7097, ext. 229 or 206.529.3868.