The Alzheimer's Association, West Texas Chapter, is seeking a Director of Development to provide management level leadership for the development, oversight and execution of a diversified comprehensive development plan in accordance with Association's strategic plan.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide management level leadership for development and implementation of the West Texas Chapter's fundraising programs to ensure a diverse revenue stream such as: annual campaigns, memorials, corporate sponsorship and other corporate gifts, major and planned gifts and special events.
- Collaborate with the Director and staff members on prospective donor cultivation, solicitation strategies and actions to maximize fund-development opportunities.
- Develop fundraising goals for special events, recruit corporate sponsors to support special events, plan and direct all logistical aspects of special events.
Plan and execute special events in El Paso to include solicitation of sponsors, ticket sales, marketing and logistics.
- Build understanding for the Alzheimer's Association, its research, programs and services in all communications with current and potential donors.
- Responsible to supervise, mentor, evaluate and support fundraising staff.
- Responsible for recruitment, training, supervision and coaching of high impact volunteers, including volunteer leaders, who will assist the organization in increasing concern and awareness and growing revenue.
- Focus on cultivating new prospects.
- Cultivate current donors in the areas of major gifts, planned giving and corporations to advocate for the chapter.
- Represent chapter at public events, conferences, workshops and media events where there is fundraising potential.
- Assure compliance with all Association policies, procedures, standards and applicable regulatory requirements; promote Association-wide programs and initiatives.
- Review and monitor revenue accounting and reporting systems in a timely manner.
Or mail resume and cover letter to:
Send resume to:
Alzheimer's Association, National Office
225 N. Michigan Ave, Suite 1700
Chicago, IL 60601
We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer
and we appreciate your interest in the Alzheimer's Association.