Essential Job Functions
- Greet the public in a professional, friendly and hospitable manner.
- Receive and direct incoming calls.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintain library and order materials as requested by Program Director.
- Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- Preform data entry to track, document and report program and development activity using various tracking software.
- Prepare memos, correspondence, reports and other documents as necessary.
- Set-up and clean-up of Board Room following Support Group and other Chapter meetings.
- Support Chapter staff as needed including staff at our other office(s) to help maintain appearance of seamless organization.
- Maintain Convio database and build queries to generate statistical reports and troubleshoot for staff and walkers.
- Assist with other clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing, collating, etc.
- Ensure the common spaces of the office suite are kept clean including vacuuming, dusting, taking out trash, running dishwasher, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year secretarial support experience.
- Proficiency in database entry using a variety of system software including Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint).
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
Click here to apply (preferred method)
Or mail resume and cover letter to:
Send resume to:
Alzheimer's Association, National Office
225 N. Michigan Ave, Suite 1700
Chicago, IL 60601
We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer
and we appreciate your interest in the Alzheimer's Association.