This position will:
- Lead technical implementation of all online fundraising projects for the Constituent Events team
- Inform technical strategy of all new online projects with assistance of IT, CRM, eStrategy teams
- Manage build out of all website designs and content for Constituent Event projects.
- Drive initiatives to make all web and email content mobile-friendly.
Essential Job Functions
- Serve as technical lead for implementation of event fundraising tools and web presences for Walk to End Alzheimer's, The Longest Day, Blondes vs. Brunettes, Alz Stars, and other emerging events. Manage annual refresh of all event websites/templates. Work with Constituent Events and Walk teams to recommend new concepts, technologies, and strategies to drive higher conversion rates and higher revenue within these programs.
- Act as key stakeholder for Convio/Blackbaud engagement, working with IT, eStrategy, Walk, Emerging Initiatives, Advocacy and Direct Marketing teams to make key decisions, and manage a roadmap for upcoming projects.
- Serve as key implementation resource for projects as assigned, working within teams, timelines, scope and ensuring quality deliverables.
- Implement Coaching Emails and National Email Campaigns for Walk and The Longest Day.
- Serve as escalation point for helpdesk support.
- Lead website quality assurance testing for all new projects.
- Coach training and support staff on new technologies and features.
- Provide advanced training opportunities to select chapter staff.
- Serve as technical project manager for website projects, as assigned.
- Serve as the lead for The Longest Day online implementation, training and eCRM support
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years work-related experience preferred in web development
- Advanced experience with Convio/Blackbaud Luminate Online
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Advanced experience with Blackbaud/Convio Luminate Online.
- Solid understanding of online technologies, online giving processes and goals, as well as customer relationship management.
- Ability to effectively manage several projects simultaneously, to prioritize appropriately and meet deadlines in a cross-functional environment.
- Understanding of nonprofit business strategies and processes; such as event management, volunteer support, email campaigns/communication, and constituent management
- Ability to communicate with staff and constituencies from multiple organizations, and to provide responses in a collaborative, consultative, and positive manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
Click here to apply
Or mail resume and cover letter to:
Send resume to:
Alzheimer's Association, National Office
225 N. Michigan Ave, Suite 1700
Chicago, IL 60601
We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer
and we appreciate your interest in the Alzheimer's Association.