The Alzheimer's Association, California Southland Chapter, seeks a dynamic, experienced professional to identify, cultivate, and expand corporate partnerships; manage third party events; cultivate, solicit, and steward donors; manage Chapter and National special events; grow tribute gifts to the Chapter.
Essential Job Functions
- Utilize fundraising strategies to increase partnerships with local corporations (cash contributions, sponsorships, corporate foundation giving, workplace giving, etc.)
- Work with the National Corporate Initiatives peer group to maximize revenue potential for national corporate partners in our Chapter area
- Identify and qualify industry leaders/executives for senior management or the Board of Directors to cultivate and solicit
- Partner with Director, Education, to coordinate corporate presentations and employee engagement opportunities (AEDA, lunch-and-learn, etc.)
- Oversee special events (non-Walk related) produced by outside groups, companies, and volunteers (third party events) and the Chapter's efforts in the Association's second signature event (The Longest Day)
- Cultivate, solicit, and steward relationships with former, current, and prospective donors
- Plan and execute an annual fundraiser (Food for Thought) in the Coachella Valley
- Increase awareness of, and revenue from, tribute (honor and memorial) giving
- Prepare written materials including visit strategies/briefings, correspondence, solicitations/proposals, and pledge documents
- Monitor, evaluate, and report on progress and outcomes against agreed upon goals
- Develop and monitor annual budgets, revenue, and expenses
- Represent the Chapter at public events, networking events, conferences, and workshops
- Assure compliance with all Association policies, procedures, standards, and applicable regulatory requirements; promote Association-wide programs and initiatives
Send your resume and cover letter:
If apply ing by e-mail, please attach your resume and
cover letter as Microsoft Word documents, or include
both within the text of your e-mail message.
We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer
and we appreciate your interest in the Alzheimer's Association.