The Alzheimer's Association is the world's leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer care, support and research. We are the largest private funder of Alzheimer research and the premier source of information and support for the more than 5 million Americans with Alzheimer's disease and their 15 million families and caregivers. The Alzheimer's Association was recently recognized as the Best Non Profit to Work For in the Non-Profit Times 50 Best Places to Work for 2015, for the sixth year in a row.
This summer the Alzheimer's Association (Chicago, IL office) is seeking to hire an intern candidate for the opportunity to learn, experience, work and contribute to the Association's mission of creating a world without Alzheimer's disease. In doing so, intern will gain experience in non-profit event production, participant recruitment, event promotion, building community relationships; communications; fundraising software; online community platform.
This is a paid internship.
Internship location: Chicago, IL
Essential Job Functions
- Understand and help develop online community goals for The Longest Day.
- Assist with implementing community goals, schedules, and strategies to the community.
- Manage projects, project schedules and milestones.
- Assist with ongoing community engagement activities, such as multi-channel and social media promotion, content editing and development, creating new community areas, driving participation, and measuring results.
- Communicate effectively and develop strong relationships with participant.
- Become an expert with our online community platform.
Or mail resume and cover letter to:
Send resume to:
Alzheimer's Association, National Office
225 N. Michigan Ave, Suite 1700
Chicago, IL 60601
We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer
and we appreciate your interest in the Alzheimer's Association.