Essential Job Functions
- Scan deposits to National Accounting department for El Paso, create batch and enter data into Team Approach or Convio for all events, general donations, tributes, grants, workplace giving, etc.
- Receive and process all local deposits made by Midland, Lubbock and Amarillo offices, enter data into Team Approach or Convio for all events, general donations, memorials, grants, workplace giving etc.
- Produce weekly acknowledgment letters for donations, sponsorships and other gifts to the chapter.
- Perform queries of the database to create mailing lists, reports or other items as required by staff.
- Manage the background checks for all volunteers and facilitators according to National policy.
- Reconciliation of deposits to ensure correct revenue balances.
- Prepare invoices for payment and forwarding to National Accounting department for further processing of payment. Completion of all Recurring Payment Requests for rents, copiers, maintenance etc.
- Facilitate purchasing of equipment, permits, licenses or office supplies for each West TX office.
- Prepare and submit monthly credit card reconciliation reports for each West TX.
- Provide assistance in making travel arrangements, schedule conference calls and meetings.
- Work with internal and external vendors for technical, communication, and equipment support and vendor negotiation.
- Maintenance of central files, databases and documentation required as necessary.
- Oversee compliance documentation with policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Coordinate national reporting of CSQEI and Laser Metrics and media impressions.
- Assists with communication and public relations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Or mail resume and cover letter to:
Send resume to:
Alzheimer's Association, National Office
225 N. Michigan Ave, Suite 1700
Chicago, IL 60601
We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer
and we appreciate your interest in the Alzheimer's Association.