The Alzheimer's Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer care, support and research. We’re the largest private funder of Alzheimer research and the premier source of information and support for the estimated 5 million Americans with Alzheimer’s disease, their families and caregivers.
The Alzheimer's Association has a national office in downtown Chicago and an extensive network of chapters throughout the United States.
Find out why you should join us.
Our mission: To eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health.
Our vision: a world without Alzheimer’s disease.
The Alzheimer's Association has been recognized as a top large nonprofit to work for by The NonProfit Times, the leading information provider for the nonprofit sector.
The list of open positions includes jobs at the Alzheimer’s Association national office in Chicago and at Association chapters throughout the country.
For additional job opportunities in your area, please contact your local Alzheimer's Association.
Why join us
Many of us who work for the Alzheimer's Association have some connection with Alzheimer’s disease or another form of dementia. It's what drives us to make the extra effort in the daunting task of modifying a disease that currently has no cure.
With 78 million baby boomers entering the age of greatest risk for Alzheimer’s, we need passionate, hardworking people committed to helping the Association meet the increasing demand for care and support and fund vital Alzheimer research. Sign up for our weekly e-news and stay up-to-date on the latest advances in Alzheimer's treatments, care and research.
How we value employees
Our benefits and compensation philosophy is built on a fundamental belief in the importance of improving the quality of life for our employees and helping them succeed in their career.
Our commitment to inclusiveness through diversity is a core value woven into the structure of everything we do. We are proud to be an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.
We strive to:
- Attract and retain the best employees
- Promote a diverse workforce
- Provide a stable framework for competitive pay and benefits
- Insure consistency across all departments of the Alzheimer's Association
- Recognize the importance of balance between career and other life responsibilities. Sign up for our weekly e-news and stay up-to-date on the latest advances in Alzheimer's treatments, care and research.
- Market value for the job and performance in each position
- Medical, dental, disability and other health and welfare programs
- A 401(k) plan with a generous safe harbor contribution
- Career growth through tuition reimbursement and training opportunities
Compensation, salary levels and increases are not based on or influenced by an employee’s gender, race, color, age, religion, disability, national origin, citizenship, or other classification protected by law.