The Alzheimer's Association is the leading source of Alzheimer's information and resources.
Our dementia experts work directly with family members, researchers, and legal and medical professionals to learn more about the disease, develop strategies for care and plan for the future. This network has led to a world-class library of information which we are proud to present:
NOTE: Our resources are available as PDFs, which can be opened and read with Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have Acrobat Reader on your computer, it can be downloaded free of charge from Adobe.
- Our introductory packet
- Programs and services summary
- Kirkpatrick Day Program brochure
- Services you may need topic sheet
- Alzheimer's disease basics
- Caregiving topics
- For the person with dementia
- Quality residential care
- Safety issues
- Financial and legal considerations
- Alzheimer's Association reports
- About the Alzheimer's Association
Dementia experts are available 24 hours a day to answer your questions at 800-272-3900.