The Alzheimer’s Association’s Founder's Society is an honorary society created to recognize those who have made a lifetime commitment in the battle against Alzheimer’s disease. Hundreds of people have made such a commitment in their estate plans.
Members of the Founders Society are entitled to special benefits not available to other Alzheimer’s Association donors:
- subscription to our exclusive Founder’s Society eNewsletter
- name listed on the chapter’s honor role of donors page on the chapter website
- special recognition in the chapter’s annual report.
- notices of meetings and other Alzheimer’s Association events
- news about research and prevention
- advocacy updates and information about breakthroughs in the fight against Alzheimer’s
- information about substantial charitable estate planning and income tax changes and how members might be affected
By becoming a member of the Founder's Society, you will be among others whose commitment to eradicating Alzheimer’s disease has been mirrored in a financial commitment through their estate plan. Please help us -- and other others like you -- in the fight to conquer Alzheimer’s disease by joining this dedicated group of charitable leaders.
Download a copy of our Founder’s Society brochure
Download our Founder’s Society enrollment form
Visit our planned giving page