Ladies Night Out debuted in 2009 and has grown into the Mohawk Valley’s premiere “girls night out” event. Our 2012 event was the biggest in our history. More than 35 vendors and 200 guests joined us at our new home: Hart’s Hill Inn in Whitesboro.
While the event may feel different from year to year, its core remains: gathering women from throughout the Mohawk Valley and the businesses that cater to them in the same room for an evening of fun!
March 14, 2013 • 5-8:30 p.m. • Harts Hill Inn, Whitesboro, NY
- Fine food from local restaurants
- Shopping from jewelers, wellness providers and other local small businesses
- Pampering, including manicures, massage and more
- Prize raffles. One of the event’s biggest successes was the raffle. Jewelry, airline tickets, amusement park passes and more were offered up in the traditional game of chance. By drawing time, the entire room was gathered by raffle area awaiting the announcement of the winners.
New for 2013 is the EMPOWERment Room. Ladies Night Out is more than just a fun event aimed at women. It's about catering to your needs, wants and interests. We're taking it to the next level this year with speakers and presenters aimed at empowering women to make informed decisions that can better their life and the life of their family. It is presented this year by Empower Federal Credit Union.
We expect more than 30 vendors to join us for Ladies Night Out and we'll keep the list right here.
- Adirondack Chiropractic Center
- AmeriCU Credit Union
- Arbonne International
- Christina Wall Photography
- Complement Your Event
- The Cooley Group, Inc.
- Edible Arrangements
- EMPOWER Federal Credit Union
- Estate Planning Law Center
- Getnick, Livingston, & Priore
- Grace Adele
- La Petit Fromagerie
- Lia Sophia
- Making Faces By Aileen/Pro Facials By Pam
- Mark Richards DJ Entertainment
- Mary Kay Cosmetics
- Medical Laser Therapeutics
- New York Sash
- NYS EPIC
- Origami Owl/Her Heartbeat
- Rome Memorial Hospital
- Runway Hair Salon
- Scentsy Wickless Candles
- Seniors Helping Seniors
- Silk Flowers by Lori
- Silpada Jewelry
- Take Shape For Life
- The Pines at Utica
- Tours by Design
- Uniquely Yours
Last year, our raffles provided enormous suspense as guests lined up to see if they won one of the prizes. The 2012 raffle featured travel packages, furniture, jewelry and more. We'll provide a sneak preview of the raffles here when prizes come in!