You can support the Alzheimer's Association every time you shop on Amazon just by shopping through their charity link
Bookmark it today!
Kroger Community Rewards Program
The Kroger Community Rewards Program provides financial support to area non profits including the Alzheimer’s Association based on the money spent at Kroger stores by members enrolled in the program. By linking your Kroger Plus card and shopping at Kroger, you raise funds for the Alzheimer’s Association, Central Ohio Chapter just by shopping. To register your Kroger Plus card online, click www.krogercommunityrewards.com
- Have your Kroger Plus card handy, Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information by clicking Save Changes.
- Enter 83544 or Alzheimer’s Association and select us from the list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see the Alzheimer’s Association on the right side of your information page.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase.