Director of Programs and Services
The Alzheimer's Association of Greater Cincinnati seeks an experienced nurse or social worker to direct its Program Department. This position provides leadership to all Program staff and manages the needs assessment, development, implementation and evaluation of programs and services provided by the Greater Cincinnati Chapter to individuals affected by dementia, their families and caregivers in the Chapter's 27-county service area. Responsibilities include supervision of Program staff and management of systems to ensure efficient and effective delivery of high-quality programs.
Additionally, the Programs and Services Director:
* Provides advanced clinical expertise to program staff to ensure the delivery of programs and services based on specific scientific knowledge of Alzheimer's disease and other dementias
* Participates in delivering clinical services to affected individuals and families as needed
* Monitors all requisite program documentation and data management related to private, corporate and state funding, including provider agreements with Ohio Area Agencies on Aging.
* Manages program-related budget
* Assists in grant writing and securing funding for programs and services
* Master's degree in Nursing or Social Work
* Current Ohio license in Nursing or Social Work (LISW preferred)
* Knowledge of all aspects of program development, implementation and evaluation
* Expert knowledge of Alzheimer's and other dementias, dementia care principles, family dynamics and caregiving issues
* Experience in management and evaluation of clinicial staff
* Excellent verbal, written and techincal skills
Full-time exempt position, 40+ hours per week, with benefits.
Please send resume to:
Alzheimer's Association of Greater Cincinnati
644 Linn Street, Suite 1026
Cincinnati, OH 45203
Fax: (513) 345-8446