Staff Position Openings
Clinical Social Worker (part-time)
The Alzheimer's Association of Greater Cincinnati seeks an experienced social worker to serve as a clinical social worker with a primary focus on healthcare relationships, care consultations, Helpline and physician referrals.
The clinician will:
* Act as an on-site Alzheimer's Association Social Worker at the UC Memory Disorders Center, working alongside UC medical staff
* Answer Helpline calls
* Conduct family care consultations
* Present education programs to community and professional audiences
* Conduct outreach visits to health care providers
* Complete documentation in accordance with Chapter policies
* Assist full-mission fundraising campaigns
Part-time (16 hours per week). Work will be divided between West Chester and Cincinnati with flexibility to work from home in some cases.
Master's degree in Social Work required. Applicant should have experience in the field of aging as well as an understanding of Alzheimer's disease and other dementias and related caregiving issues. Experience in medical settings is preferred.
Please submit resume by September 16, 2016 to:
Alzheimer's Association of Greater Cincinnati
644 Linn Street, Suite 1026
Cincinnati, OH 45203
Att: Clinical Outreach
Fax: (513) 632-3880
No phone calls, please.
All qualified applicants shall receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, age, disability, ancestry or military status. EOE