Staff Position Openings
Programs and Services Clinician
The Alzheimer's Association of Greater Cincinnati seeks an experienced social worker or nurse to join its first-rate clinical staff. The position will be responsible for the delivery of programs and services to individuals and families affected by Alzheimer's disease or a related dementia.
The clinician will:
* Answer Chapter Helpline calls on a regularly scheduled basis
* Facilitate a family support group
* Conduct family care consultations
* Present education programs to community and professional audiences
* Conduct outreach visits to health care providers
* Complete documentation in accordance with Chapter policies
* Assist full-mission fundraising events.
Full-time (32 or 40 hours per week) position with benefits. Occasional weekend and evening hours will be required.
Minimum bachelor's degree, MSW preferred; Current Ohio license in Social Work required (dual license in Ohio and Kentucky preferred). Applicant should have experience in the field of aging as well as an understanding of Alzheimer's disease/dementia and family caregiving issues.
Please submit resume by January 20, 2016 to:
Alzheimer's Association of Greater Cincinnati
644 Linn Street, Suite 1026
Cincinnati, OH 45203
Fax: (513) 345-8446
No phone calls, please.
All qualified applicants shall receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, age, disability, ancestry or military status. EOE