Open staff positions at the Alzheimer's Association of Greater Cincinnati are posted on this page.
Early Stage Program Coordinator
The Alzheimer's Association of Greater Cincinnati seeks an experienced nurse or social worker to oversee the design, implementation and delivery of education, social and support programs for individuals in the early stages of Alzheimer's disease or other dementias and their families. The Early Stage Program Coordinator provides clinical services to affected individuals and families in the 27 counties served by the Greater Cincinnati Chapter.
The role of the coordinator includes:
* Facilitating Early Stage support groups with caregivers and individuals with dementia
* Conducting Early Stage consultations with diagnosed individuals and their caregivers
* Evaluating Early Stage programs, analyzing data and reporting outcomes
* Promoting awareness of Early Stage programs in the community
* Answering calls to Chapter Helpline, as needed
* Master's degree in Nursing or Social Work
* Current Ohio license in Nursing or Social Work
* Expert knowledge of Alzheimer's/dementia and caregiving issues
* Excellent verbal, written and technical skills
Full-time exempt (32 hours per week) position with benefits. Occasional weekend and evening hours.
Resumes can be sent to:
Alzheimer's Association of Greater Cincinnati
644 Linn Street, Suite 1026
Cincinnati, OH 45203
Fax: (513) 345-8446
All qualified applicants shall receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, age, disability, ancestry or military status. EOE