Open staff positions at the Alzheimer's Association of Greater Cincinnati are posted on this page.
Helpline and Supportive Services Manager
The Alzheimer's Association of Greater Cincinnati seeks an experienced nurse or social worker to oversee delivery of Helpline information and Referral services as well as other consultative and supportive services. This position supports the Programs and Services Director in providing leadership to other clinical staff. Responsibilities include strategic planning and management of systems to ensure efficient and effective delivery of services.
Additionally, the Helpline and Supportive Services Manager:
* Participates in delivering clinical services, including care consultations, information and referral via Helpline and oversight of caregiver support groups
* Provides advanced clinical expertise
* Oversees quality of all requisite program documentation and data management
* Master's degree in Social Work
* Current Ohio license in Nursing or Social Work
* Expert knowledge of Alzheimer's/dementia
* Experience in Quality Assurance
* Excellent verbal, written and technical skills
Full-time exempt position with benefits.
Resumes can be sent to:
Alzheimer's Association of Greater Cincinnati
644 Linn Street, Suite 1026
Cincinnati, OH 45203
Fax: (513) 345-8446
All qualified applicants shall receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, age, disability, ancestry or military status. EOE