Make sure to check out our E-newsletters for more information.
YOU can help fight Alzheimer's!
We are requesting Congressional Representatives on the National level also attend to help them make decisions as they address the National Alzheimer’s Plan. You can find out more with the NAPA Fact Sheet.
2015 Facts & Figures Info
Local press releases
- (2014) Walk to End Alzheimer's This Saturday in Melbourne
- Gainesville Kicks Off Walk to End Alzheimer's
- Walk To End Alzheimer's This Saturday in Flagler County
- Tallahassee Kicks Off Walk to End Alzheimer's
- Walk to End Alzheimer's, Presented by Greystone Health Network, This Saturday in Ocala
- Walk to End Alzheimer's This Saturday in Jacksonville
- African Americans are Twice as Likely to Have Alzheimer's Disease
- Alzheimer's Association Central and North Florida Chapter Elects Board President and Hires Public Policy Director
- Alzheimer's Association Hosts Free Brain Health Festival in Winter Park for Brains of All Ages on March 15
- Alzheimer's Association offers 24.7 helpline during the holidays 12.13
- Blood based biomarker Nature Medicine TPs 3-10-14
- CEO honored at Fearless Caregiver Conference
- Holiday media alert from Alzheimer's Association - 24.7 Helpline Available
- Local Port Orange Resident is Published in the New Chicken Soup for the Soul Alzheimer's Edition
- Walk to End Alzheimer's at Lake Eola this Saturday