Donate to the Okes Family Challenge Gift
Consider donating $50, $100, $200, $500 or $1000.Donate online
Thank you for joining us in supporting this important cause by making a donation. Your gift will make a difference in the lives of those living with Alzheimer’s. Some important facts to know about Alzheimer’s disease:
- Every 69 seconds someone in America develops Alzheimer’s disease.
- Alzheimer's disease is the 6th leading cause of death in the U.S. and more people are diagnosed with this disease than prostate and breast cancer combined.
- One out of eight people in the U.S. over 65 will develop the disease.
- Ten million baby boomers will develop Alzheimer’s disease in their lifetime.
- Seventy two thousand people in Colorado have the disease and 70% are cared for at home.
- There is no cure for Alzheimer’s disease.
- With the help of so many generous friends and supporters, the Alzheimer’s Association continues to build momentum in how this disease is detected, treated and eventually prevented. Working together there is hope for a world without Alzheimer’s disease
Thank you again for your support and considering a contribution to the Okes Family Challenge Gift!