The Alzheimer's Association Delaware Valley Chapter's Learning Academy
is built upon four key components - Education, Guidance,
Empowerment and Recognition - devoted to helping our constituents...
- Improve their understanding of dementia and its impact on the individual,
family unit and society
- Increase tools for delivering quality care to those affected
- Build stronger ties to agency and community resources
- Enhance and empower the caregiver journey
- The Learning Academy offers free consumer education programs such as
- The Basics of Alzheimer's Disease
- Know the 10 Signs: Early Detection Matters
- Living with Alzheimer's for Caregivers
- Understanding Behaviors and Improving Communication
To download our upcoming consumer education programs, click here
or call our 24 hour helpline at 800.272.3900 for details and to register.
Special Educational Opportunities:
Now is your chance to recognize your staff by nominating them for the
PRIDE AWARDS for Professional Caregivers
Professional Recognition in Dementia Excellence distinction
awarded at our three annual conferences.
Please click here to download the nomination form and instructions.
For more information, please contact Krista McKay at 856.797.1212
Alzheimer's Forums . . . A Specialized Approach to Education
For more information on each of the forums, or to register,
call our 24/7 Helpline: 800.272.3900