Engaging and empowering young professionals to initiate positive change for individuals and families impacted by Alzheimer's disease and related dementias.
Who We Are
YAAA! works to raise awareness and promote the Alzheimer's Association's federal advocacy initiatives. Now is the time to join us and speak up! As a member of YAAA! you will become part of a national organization dedicated to realizing a world without Alzheimer's disease.
As a YAAA! member, you will:
- Be a voice for individuals with Alzheimer's, through calls, letters, and social media activity
- Work with elected officials and their staff on dementia-related issues
- Attract and retain other young professionals in the cause
- Have the opportunity to join thousands of other advocates at the yearly Association Forum in Washington, DC
- Stay on top of policy and legislative issues through alerts and updates
Join The Cause
Now is the time to join us and speak up! Contact the Alzheimer's Association Desert Southwest Chapter Advocacy Director, James Fitzpatrick at 602-528-0545 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org