The Alzheimer's Association is making a difference and so can you.
The work we do requires a certain type of person — passionate, focused and dedicated to achieving our vision of a world without Alzheimer's. These are the qualities that drive us. If you join us, you will develop your career with a team of committed professionals.
The Alzheimer's Association - Florida Gulf Coast Chapter is committed to a diverse working environment and is proud to be an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.
Memory Mobile Driver - Tampa, Florida
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include performing all duties in accordance with applicable organization, safety, patient and regulatory requirements. Duties include the following, other duties may be assigned:
• Daily prior to driving Memory Mobile Vehicle - conducts 360-degree inspection and completes inspection log.
• Drives vehicle to designated location following all traffic laws.
• Sets up Memory Mobile Vehicle and area to prepare to provide services to clients. This includes preparing paperwork, raising and lowering awnings, set-up and take-down of tables and chairs, and moving supplies.
• Greets clients in person and assist with directing to the appropriate staff member and registers clients.
• Verifies schedules for appropriate appointment types, schedules appointments including specialty appointments.
• Cleans and maintains the Memory Mobile Vehicle in order to ensure cleanliness and general safe operation. No mechanical maintenance is to be completed the
Memory Mobile Driver.
• Assist with inventory of supplies and materials needed on the Memory Mobile Vehicle.
• Sorts and files materials such as forms, correspondence and documents and purging of files.
• Operates a variety of office equipment including computers.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related assignments as needed.
• Comply and keep current with accreditation standards and federal, state and local regulatory requirements.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Two years' experience driving a large commercial vehicle, clean driving record, and knowledge of traffic laws
Below are links to position descriptions for currently open positions with the Alzheimer's Association - Florida Gulf Coast Chapter. Click the position title below to view the Job Description. Qualified applicants should forward their resumes, cover letters and salary history to the e-mail address provided at the bottom of the position's position description. Include the position you are applying for in the subject line. The Alzheimer's Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To search for positions available through the National Alzheimer's Association or other Chapters click here.