Most of the Alzheimer Association's funding comes from the general public (people like you). Your gift makes a difference in the lives of people facing Alzheimer's disease and supports research to improve treatment, care and prevention strategies. Thank you for your support!
- Tribute Cards
- Donate Stock
- Planned Giving
- Corporate Giving
- Donate your Car
- Laugh and Learn While Helping the Alzheimer's Association!
Remember, you can designate the Alzheimer's Association - Greater Michigan Chapter - when making your annual corporate United Way contribution.
You can honor those touched by Alzheimer's disease with our beautifully designed Tribute Cards. A set of five cards can be purchased for $30 with two variations to choose from: In Memory Of or In Honor Of.
Order by mail and use the online form or call 248 996 1047.
Donating securities to the Alzheimer's Association is a way to help defeat this terrible disease while receiving potential tax benefits. It is easy, safe and cost effective to transfer securities electronically into the Alzheimer's Association account. Here are the simple steps:
- Notify the Development office in advance of stock transfers so that we can instruct our broker to accept delivery of your gift and acknowledge it properly for income tax purposes. You may mail, fax, or e-mail the stock gift form.
Alzheimer's Association -
Greater Michigan Chapter
25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 100
Southfield, MI 48033
Wendy Strip: 248 996 1063
Laurie Taylor: 248 996 1046
Inform your broker that you would like to make a stock gift to the Alzheimer's Association - Greater Michigan chapter. Provide your broker with the stock gift form or the following information:
Broker: U.S. Trust
Greater Michigan Chapter
- The only car donation program in Michigan offering fair market value. GUARANTEED!
- 100 percent tax deductible with free towing.
- Program has supported more than 2,000 community organizations.
- 70 percent of your car's selling price goes to Alzheimer's Association when designated.
Call today 313 255 1000 or donate online at charitymotors.org.
Send a gift that means an automatic donation to the Alzheimer's Association - Greater Michigan Chapter! By shopping at any of the over 700 participating online stores through iGive.com, a portion of your purchase comes back to us in the form of a donation.
It's FREE for you, FREE for us, and you pay the same or less than you would by going directly to the store.
See for yourself at: www.iGive.com/alzgmc