The Caregiver's Closet is a resource gathering program to assist the families we serve with needed items to help the caregiver at home.
The donated items are stored at the Alzheimer's Association office for distribution to families in our area.
Commonly needed items include:
- Special nutritional drinks like Ensure
- Pill boxes
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Seat/chair/bed protection pads
- Home safety products/night lights/reflector tape/tub decals
- Adult bibs
- Cabinet and drawer locks
- Stove safety covers
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical socket covers
- Safety grip strips (stairs, inclines and tub)
- Reflective safety tape
- Grab rails and grab bars
- Furniture / counter corner guards
- Fire extinguishers
- Security devices including door alarms
- Personal Monitors
- Depends/small and medium sized (pull ups)
- Baby wipes
To make a donation to the Caregiver's Closet,
please call 1-800-272-3900 or 214-540-2400.