Missing Our Mothers: Daughters Remember
Women 18 and older are invited to join us in a time of caring and sharing, as daughters honor the memory of their mothers. A complimentary breakfast will be served. Please bring a framed photo of your mother to share.
Location: Towers Club-Dallas
1601 Elm Street, 48th Floor
Dallas, Texas 75201
*Complimentary parking at Thanksgiving Tower parking garage.*
Date and Time: Saturday, April 25, 2015
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
RSVP: There is no charge to attend but seating is limited.
Please register by April 10, 2015 to sophia.gibsonwilliams@VITAS.com
or call 972.448.6514.
Due to the limited number of seats, we request that the remembrance be an exclusively adult event.
Criteria for Posting
- Minimum expected audience of 200 people.
- All contact and registration information is the responsibility of the primary host organization.
- The conference program/agenda is subject to review and approval for posting prior to placement on the Greater Dallas AA website.
- The posting will include program content only; there will be no posting of named sponsors.
- Logos will not be posted.
- Content of the program/agenda must be submitted for review at least 2 weeks prior to posting date, using the Association preferred format as follows:
a. Name of event
b. Date of the event
c. Time of the event
d. Location of the event
e. Short narrative of program content, not to exceed 250 words.
7. Placement on the website will not exceed 4 weeks prior to the event and at no time after the conference.