Community Party Public Education Events
Caring for the Caregiver Webinar: "The Seven Common Senses of Caregiving" August 28, 2014 1. Minimum expected audience of 200 people.
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Join our community partner, Cariloop and former Alzheimer's Association Greater Dallas Board Member Anne M. Lipton, M.D., Ph.D. as she shares the seven things all caregivers must know. Dr. Lipton is a board certified neurologist with specialization in dementia and a graduate of Johns Hopkins. After Neurology residency and fellowship at UT-Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, she served as a faculty member in their Department of Neurology. She is the Lead author of the Common Sense Guide to Dementia for Clinicians and Caregivers, which is the basis for her talk.
Criteria for Posting
2. All contact and registration information is the responsibility of the primary host organization.
3. The conference program/agenda is subject to review and approval for posting prior to placement on the Greater Dallas AA website.
4. The posting will include program content only; there will be no posting of named sponsors.
5. Logos will not be posted.
6. Content of the program/agenda must be submitted for review at least 2 weeks prior to posting date, using the Association preferred format as follows:
a. Name of event
b. Date of the event
c. Time of the event
d. Location of the event
e. Short narrative of program content, not to exceed 250 words.
7. Placement on the website will not exceed 4 weeks prior to the event and at no time after the conference.
Caring for the Caregiver Webinar: "The Seven Common Senses of Caregiving"
August 28, 2014
1. Minimum expected audience of 200 people.