How Your Donation Makes a Difference
|$10||one fifteeen minute Helpline call|
|$25||support of the online educational series|
|$50||one hour of family care consultation|
|$75||scholarship for one person to attend a one day educational conference|
|$100||one community education programt; training, materials, and support for one support group facilitator; one medic alert + safe return or comfort zone scholarship for a person with dementia and their caregiver|
|$200||one two-hour caregiver education program|
|$300||respite care assistance for one family|
|$500||one month's support of take home resources, materials, and tools for individuals and care partners in the outreach offices|
We Offer Help
- 24-hour support via our Alzheimer's Association, 24/7 Helpline 1.800.272.3900.
- Information on resources available in your community.
- Support groups where you can share with and learn from others.
- Education and support for people with mild memory loss.
- Assistance with locating respite services.
- MedicAlert® + Safe Return®, our nationwide program which identifies a loved one with dementia who has wandered and assists in getting the person safely home.
We Offer Guidance
- Education classes from understanding the disease and facing arriving challenges to finding the right care for your loved one.
- Education classes for the professional to improve care for persons with the disease.
- One-on-one care consultations when the family needs extra help discovering options or making decisions.
We Offer Hope
- Funding research to find a treatment or cure.
- Improving quality of care through consulting services to care providers.
- Reaching decision makers - in Iowa, Illinois and Washington, D.C.
Thank you for your support and for helping us serve thousands of families affected by Alzheimer's today. With your assistance, we will achieve our vision of a world without Alzheimer's disease.