From our Chapter’s President & CEO
To serve the needs of the growing number of people in our area who are living with dementia, we are expanding staff throughout our chapter territory. You or someone you know may have a special interest in these opportunities:
Programs & Services:
• Two bilingual Social Workers (MSW’s)—one based in Orange County and one based in Westchester County
• Two Outreach Managers (at least one bilingual) to assist diverse populations in Westchester, Rockland, and Orange
Development & Marketing:
• Three Development Managers, including two focused on Special Events and Constituent Engagement and one focused on Corporate Engagement and Donor Stewardship (at least one position will be based in Westchester, and the other(s) in locations TBD)
• Communications Manager (location TBD)
• Public Policy & Advocacy Manager (location TBD)
Additionally, we may have opportunities in the near future for staff with education and experience in public health, program evaluation, recreation therapy, grants management, administrative assistance, physician outreach and engagement, information and referral, and webinar development.
We would welcome expressions of interest in all of these positions. To express interest, please send résumés and letters of interest to email@example.com. We would appreciate receiving materials by Monday, October 26, but applications will be accepted until the positions are filled.
Thank you for your support of the Alzheimer’s Association’s mission.