Join the Central Illinois Chapter's Board of Directors
Concerned about the hundreds or thousands of people in your community living
with Alzheimer's disease?
Have a passion for serving your community?
The Central Illinois Chapter is recruiting new board members for the
Fiscal Year 2014 board, which will be seated in July.
Members can be from any of the 20 counties the Chapter serves: Peoria, Tazewell,
Fulton, Stark, Marshall, Knox, Bureau, LaSalle, Putnam, McDonough, Ogle,
Whiteside, Lee, Adams, Pike, Hancock, Brown, Schuyler, Henderson,
The Chapter is particularly looking for:
1) added representation from the LaSalle-Peru area
2) those with human resources or marketing/advertising backgrounds
3) those representing diverse communities.
Applicants need no prior knowledge of the Alzheimer's Association or of financial
management. They only need a passion to serve, the time to commit, and a
dedication to the cause.
Board Member Application
Simply print out and complete the application, then return it by either:
- Faxing to the Central Illinois Chapter headquarters at 309.681.1101
- Scanning and emailing it to Executive Director Nikki Vulgaris at
- Mailing it to the Central Illinois Chapter headquarters,
606 W. Glen Ave., Peoria, IL 61614.
For questions or more information, please contact Vulgaris
at 309.681.1100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.