ALZ Stars Needed!
Are you ready to become an ALZ Star? The OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini Marathon will be held on May 2, 2015. You can participate in this event and help support Alzheimer's care and research!
Whether you are a seasoned runner or looking for a new challenge, ALZ Stars increase awareness and inspire others to take action in the fight against Alzheimer's disease. All ALZ Stars participants receive an entry into the OneAmerica 500 Festival Mini Marathon, an ALZ Stars race day jersey, access to training programs and fundraising tools.
All ALZ Stars Receive:
- Event Entry
- An ALZ Stars Race Day Dri-Fit Jersey
- Entry into the Blue Mile training program
- Your very own Fundraising Website
- An Invitation to our Pasta Dinner
- Fundraising Guidance and Online Tools to help you with your goal
As an ALZ Star, all you are required to do is raise a minimum of $500! Already purchased an entry? No problem! That amount will be deducted from your $500 fundraising minimum.
For more information contact Austin Lee at email@example.com.