The Alzheimer's Association of Greater Indiana provides services in 73 counties in Indiana. The Association's services include:
- A 24-hour toll-free helpline for information, support and assistance;
- Educational programs for family and professional caregivers;
- 70 caregiver support groups throughout Indiana including a support group for persons in the early stages of Alzheimer's disease;
- Care consultation by clinical social workers; and
- MedicAlert + Safe Return - a nationwide identification program designed to identify, locate, return and provide pertinent medical information for individuals with Alzheimer's disease that wander.
Counties we serve
To view dates and locations for education programs, support groups and other events in your area, click on the county in which you reside to view a printable document.
Counties served by Greater Kentucky/Southern Indiana Chapter
Clark, Crawford, Dubois, Floyd, Harrison, Jefferson, Orange, Perry and Posey, Scott, Spenser, Vanderburgh, Warrick and Washington
Counties served by Greater Cincinnati Chapter
Dearborn, Franklin, Ohio, Ripley and Switzerland