Physician Outreach Volunteers assist Chapter Staff in contacting physician offices, clinics and other health care settings to set appointments and meet with available staff, i.e. nurse managers, physician assistants, and/or receptionists of neurologists, geriatricians and other types of physicians.
Volunteers assist in:
• Contacting physician offices, clinics and other health care settings to arrange appointments with for Chapter Staff.
• Delivering packets with physician-targeted materials, including TrialMatch, 24/7 Helpline and other materials as described in the Association’s Materials for Physicians and other Healthcare Professionals.
• Assisting staff in updating and maintaining a current list of neurologists, geriatricians, and top prescribing practices within general/family medicine, internal medicine and psychiatry.
• Contacting with a minimum of two (2) different providers each month.
• Completing follow-up as needed or requested
• Acting at all times as a trusted representative of the Alzheimer’s Association
• Build relationships with physicians, educate them about the disease and increase referrals to the Association
• The willingness to learn about the Association and the services provided
• Effective communication skills
If you're interested, phone Joel Loiacono at 509.473.3390 or email email@example.com