Office Volunteers share their time and talent to work with us at the office performing a variety of administrative/clerical tasks. They provide support to the Program, Education, Development and Administrative staff. Projects may include: general clerical, data entry, editing, filing, mailings, packet preparation, organizing supplies, and phone work.
• Interest in supporting the Alzheimer’s Association’s mission
• Interest in working in an office setting
• Neat and professional working appearance
• Dependability to be in as scheduled
• Ability to work independently in cooperation with the volunteer coordinator or other staff supervisor
• A firm commitment to the principles of confidentiality
Provide support to staff with:
• Packaging materials
• Preparing packets
• Preparing mailings
• Other offices duties as assigned
This can be an on-call position or a formally scheduled assignment from week-to-week or bi-weekly.