Reception Volunteers share their time and talent to work with us in the office serving as the first point of contact for many visitors and callers including clients, caregivers, and volunteers. They provide support to the Programs, Development, Marketing and Administrative staff.
• Commitment to supporting the Alzheimer’s Association’s mission
• Interest in working in an office setting
• Neat and professional working appearance
• Dependability to be in as scheduled
• Excellent in-person and over-the-phone communication skills
• Ability to work independently and in cooperation with the volunteer coordinator or other staff supervisor
• A firm commitment to the principles of confidentiality
• Greet visitors
• Answer phone and transfer calls
• Identify appropriate point of contact for callers
• Field general questions for callers
• Other offices duties as assigned
This position requires a weekly, 4 hour commitment.