Crown Center, KCMO
5K - June 5 at 7pm
You have the chance to join an amazing group of people - the 2015 ALZ Stars Hospital Hill Run Team! Over the past six years this team has raised more than $150,000 for the care, support and research efforts of the Alzheimer's Association. Your steps, either running or walking, will help us reach the finish line in our quest to end Alzheimer’s.
Participation Options for the 2015 Team
- DO NOT register on the Hospital Hill Run website! Register here. Once you register online here, our staff will then officially register you for the Hospital Hill Run.
- Participate Individually. Runners and walkers of all ages are welcome. In 2014, the ages of our team members ranged from 5 to 73!
- Form a Team. Form your own team...as part of the ALZ Stars team. Make it a family affair, a company team builder, a challenge among friends, etc. Teams will consist of a minimum of 5 members and the team fundraising minimum will be the total of the individuals' fundraising minimums (determinted by his/her chosen distance).
- Volunteer on the Course on Race Day. Not wanting to race but still want to be part of the action? Volunteer as a course marshall or as one of the 30 people needed at the ALZ Stars water aid station.
Contact Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about becoming an ALZ Star or about volunteering on behalf of the ALZ Star Hospital Hill Run Team.
ALZ Stars Water Station Crew!
ALZ Stars Fundraising Requirements
The distance you choose to run/walk will determine your required minimum fundraising amount. Remember...these goals are just a starting place.
Important Fundraising Note for Individuals and Teams: If the fundraising minimum is not met by Wednesday, June 3, you will not be given an ALZ Stars shirt, you will not be able to continue on the ALZ Stars team and your race-day bib will be held by Hospital Hill Run staff until you pay their required fee.
|$300 = UMKC School of Medicine 5K
$400 = 10K
$600 = Half Marathon
$700 = Re-Run 5K & 10K
$800 = Re-Run 5K & Half
Amenities for ALZ Stars Team Members
- Opportunity to run or walk in memory or in honor of a loved one touched by Alzheimer’s
- Discounted race entry fee to the 2015 Hospital Hill Run (as noted above)
- New Team Members ONLY: Exclusive ALZ Stars Team race shirt
- All the perks of being an official Hospital Hill Run registrant along with the official HHR shirt
- Chance to win prizes for recruiting other team members and for your fundraising efforts
- Invitation to the ALZ Stars Team Kickoff
- Race day VIP amenities at the ALZ Stars tent in Charity Village including personal gear check, water, snacks, seating, team photo, etc.