Find the Walk that works for you in 2013 and make it a day to remember! Last year the Walk supporters of the Heart of America Chapter raised a record-breaking $631,000! Let's break more records in 2013 and shoot for a total of $650,000! Find inspiration as you scroll through the fun 2012 Walk pictures!
West Central Missouri in Clinton - Saturday, May 4
Southeast Kansas in Pittsburg - Saturday, May 18
Northeast Kansas in Topeka - Saturday, June 8
Kansas City Metro - Sunday, October 6
- Register at www.alzwalkkc.org
- KC sponsors coming soon!
Emporia - Sunday, October 6
- Register at www.alzwalkemporia.org
- Emporia sponsors coming soon!
Iola - Saturday, October 12
- Register at www.alzwalkiola.org
- Iola sponsors coming soon!
Back by popular demand! The 2012 contest was hugely successful and the Association and the judges thoroughy enjoyed viewing the submissions and appreciate the effort put in to each one. There are currently two locations where Paint the Town Purple to End Alzheimer's will take place again this year. See below for details. For additional information or questions, contact Trisha at email@example.com or 913.831.3888.
Topeka May 1 - 15, 2013
- View the contest information sheet for all the details
- Complete and return this Idea Submission Form to take part in the contest
Kansas City Metro in September 2013
- Information coming soon!