Find the Walk that works for you in 2013 and make it a day to remember! Last year the Walk supporters of the Heart of America Chapter raised a record-breaking $631,000! Let's break more records in 2013 and shoot for a total of $650,000!
West Central Missouri in Clinton - Saturday, May 4
- Raised a Record-Breaking $25,400!
- View WCM sponsors
Southeast Kansas in Pittsburg - Saturday, May 18
- Raised an amazing $22, 400!
- View SEKS sponsors
Northeast Kansas in Topeka - Saturday, June 8
Kansas City Metro - Sunday, October 6
- Register at www.alzwalkkc.org
- KC sponsors coming soon!
Emporia - Sunday, October 6
- Register at www.alzwalkemporia.org
- Emporia sponsors coming soon!
Iola - Saturday, October 12
- Register at www.alzwalkiola.org
- Iola sponsors coming soon!
Back by popular demand! The 2012 contest was hugely successful and the Association and the judges thoroughy enjoyed viewing the submissions and appreciate the effort put in to each one. The Northeast Kansas contest was held May 1 - 15, 2013
1st Place Winner - Atria Hearthstone East of Topeka
2nd Place Winner - Ashli Salzano and the There Will Be A Day Team
- Julie Phillips and Topeka Presbyterian Manor
- Lori Yocum and A Helping Hand Home Care