Books, videos and DVDs are available to rent, free of charge, and can provide insightful information about Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and related issues.
New additions to our library include:
- Strength in Caring: Giving Power Back to the Alzheimer’s Caregiver (book)
- Keeping Busy: A Handbook of Activities for Persons with Dementia (book)
- A Dignified Life: The Best Friends Approach to Alzheimer’s Care (book)
- Controlling Pain: 3 DVD series
- Dealing with Sexually Inappropriate Behaviors: 2 DVD series
- Dementia with Dignity
- Prescription for Caregivers: Take Care of Yourself
- The Savvy Caregiver; 4 DVD series
To rent any of our materials, call 410.561.9099 or drop by our office in Timonium.
Category codes on the video list are as follows:
AD-Alzheimer's and Other Dementias
C-Children and Alzheimer's
FTC-For the Caregiver
FTP-For the Professional
FMPFrom my Perspective
Visit our new Virtual Library.
Interested in purchasing books or brochures? Visit our Shop.
- Videos and DVDs may be rented out for a two week period; books are available for a month.
- The program may not be duplicated for any purpose whatsoever, nor be broadcast via television, cable or any other medium.
- Materials may not be used in connection with any event for which a fee is charged.
- The borrower agrees to insure materials ($25/book, $50/video/DVD) if returning by mail.
- The borrower understands that he/she will receive a phone call and/or letter/email of reminder if his/her rentals are two weeks overdue.
- If materials are lost or damaged while in the borrower’s possession, the borrower must purchase the item for the value specified by chapter staff at time of rental.