Seagull Century: October 6, 2012
100 miles or 62 miles, Salisbury, Maryland
ALZ Stars is a long-distance endurance program for runners and cyclists who want to combine their passion for endurance sports with their desire to support the Alzheimer’s Association’s mission.
Benefits of joining the ALZ Stars:
• Opportunity to meet and train with other cyclists who will motivate and inspire you.
• Access to training plans to help you meet your fitness goals.
• Fundraising support, including your own personalized fundraising Web page and support from professional fundraising staff.
• ALZ Stars event day jerseys for those who raise $200 or more.
• Pre-event pasta dinner and celebration.
• Post-event Team Victory Celebration.
• Provide hope and support to over 5.4 million Americans living with Alzheimer’s disease and the families who love and care for them.
Training for a different event but still want to support the Alzheimer’s Association? Contact Damian Magarelli at email@example.com or 410.543.1163.