Friday, Sepember 21, 2012
Frederick Community College Conference Center
7932 Opossumtown Pike
Frederick, MD 21702
Register online, call 1.800.272.3900, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
On May 15, 2012, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services released the Plan, the first-ever national strategic plan to deal with the Alzheimer’s crisis. The National Alzheimer’s Plan has five overarching goals:
- Prevent and effectively treat Alzheimer’s disease by 2025.
- Optimize care quality and efficiency.
- Expand supports for people with Alzheimer’s disease and their families.
- Enhance public awareness and engagement.
- Improve data to track progress.
On September 21, the Alzheimer’s Association Greater Maryland Chapter will hold a Town Hall to discuss the nation’s first National Alzheimer’s Plan and how it may affect you and your community.
Come share your views, comments and perspectives about what is needed for a successful implementation of the Plan and how best to take advantage of this historic opportunity.