Do you want to Chat now with others who are affected by Alzheimer's disease and related dementias? Click here. Don't forget to check out the newly scheduled chat times.
Commonly members of this online community use the chat rooms in the evening hours, between 7:00pm – 10:00pm (EST). These times may vary and/or change based on members' interests and availability.
To access one of the Alzheimer's Association chat rooms click here.
Want to chat in the day time? Check the times below and click on CHAT ROOM ONE to access the newly scheduled daytime chats.
- Tuesday 9am-10am (Central): Come join other caregivers and persons affected by Alzheimer's disease for an afternoon chat.
- Thursday 9am-10am (Central): Come join other caregivers and persons affected by Alzheimer's disease in the chat room.
A chat room provides Internet users with a way to type messages to one another in "real time." When a user sends a message, it instantly appears on the computer screen of everybody who is in the "chat room." Messages are only seen by anyone logged into the chat room. Chat provides online users a way to simulate a conversation.
Caregivers, family members, and persons with dementia can all find extra support in the Alzheimer's Association Online Community Chat Rooms.
Learn more about Chat Rooms at our Chat Help page. If you experience any problems or have questions about the Chat Rooms, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you during business hours.
To access the Alzheimer’s Association Chat room you must have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed on your computer. To install adobe Flash go to http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ it is free.
After downloading the latest version of Flash, are you still unable to access the chat rooms. Please try the below steps.
- Go to http://alzheimers.infopop.cc/eve/cookies
- Choose option 2 & say yes to the prompts
- Clear your Browser Cache
- Close then Re Open the Browser
- Re-Log into the site and try to log into chat
- If the above do not help, Re-Install the Flash client for the Browser.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- The type/version of your operating system
- The type/version of your browser
- Whether you're accessing the internet through a firewall or proxy server
- Your flash version. This can be obtained here:
If you have questions, concerns, comments, or problems with the chat rooms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you during business hours.
Want to chat now? Click here!