Believe it or not, only one number is spelled with all of its letters in alphabetical order in the English language . . . and only one number has all of its letters in REVERSE alphabetical order. See how long it takes you to come up with both numbers. Better yet, once you know the answers, try this puzzle at a party or gathering of people. You may be surprised how much fun this can generate!
Here is some interesting trivia for things you see all the time but may not know their official names:
1. The name for the dots on dice?
2. The dot above the "i"?
3. The pound sign?
4. The attachment of the top of a lamp that usually screws into the lamp to hold the shade in place?
5. The plastic tip of a shoelace?
If I were to ask you on which side of the sink you'd find the cold water, I'll bet you'd have to think a few seconds before you gave me an answer . . . or maybe longer. Try your luck with the following similar teasers . . . things we've seen a million times . . . but we're just not quite sure . . .
1. Sleepy, Happy, Sneezy, Grumpy, Dopey, Doc, and the seventh dwarf is?
2. Do books have their even-numbered pages on the left or right?
3. Name the five colors on a Campbell soup label.
4. There are two one-eyed Jacks in a typical deck of cards. Which suit faces right?
5. How many hot dog buns are in a standard package?
4. Below is a common word used in everyday language. See how long it takes you to unscramble it. Some people can solve this unbelievably quickly.
The words below share an interesting feature that is common, basic and known to all. What is it?
You will find out this paragraph is unusual. Why? You'll find out soon, if you don't know by now. Think about what's right in front of you. Don't rush -- you can sit for days or months to think about this. But, I know you won't drag this out for too long. You won't fail. I know you. Your brain will finally find a solution. By now, you probably know what's wrong with this paragraph, right? What do you think? I await your solution. I'll wait as long as you want to wait. So, what's your logical mind say about this paragraph? I know you by now.
Give up yet? Get your answers HERE!