MedicAlert® + Alzheimer's Association Safe Return® is a 24-hour nationwide emergency response service for individuals with Alzheimer's or a related dementia who wander or have a medical emergency. We provide 24-hour, nationwide assistance, no matter when or where the person is reported missing.
Enrollment in the MedicAlert + Safe Return program includes:
- Individualized emblem engraved with MedicAlert + Safe Return's 24-Hour emergency response number.
- Live 24-hour emergency response service for wandering and medical emergencies
- 24-hour family notification service during wandering incidents and medical emergencies.
- 24-hour relaying of key medical information to emergency responders
- 24-hour care consultation services provided by master's level counselors