Welcome Support Group Facilitators,
Thank you for all that you do. You are the arms of the Alzheimer's Association that reach out and comfort the people in your community that are facing this devastating disease. Thank you for providing HOPE!
We have created this section on our website dedicated specifically to you – our volunteer support group facilitators. Please contact me if there are any questions or suggestions.
Katie Roberg, Program Services Specialist
Support Group Forms
- Attendance Form - Cover Sheet
- Attendance Form - New Members
- Attendance Form - Returning Members
- Support Group Visitor/Speaker Confidentiality Statement
- For marketing materials, please contact Katie Roberg.
- Lotsa Helping Hands
- Senior Housing Finder
- MedicAlert® + Alzheimer's Association Safe Return®
- Dementia Training Law
- Green-Field Library
>> How to request resources from Green Field Library
- Online Message Boards and Chat Rooms
- What is Care Consultation?
- What is a Support Group?
- What is the Helpline?
- National Alzheimer’s Association Fact Sheets
For more specific fact sheets on certain topics, please call the 24/7 Helpline at 1.800.272.3900.