- Mini-Cog - A three-minute patient screening tool (three-word delayed recall and clock drawing test).
- MoCA Test - Montreal Cognitive Assessment
- SLUMS - St. Louis University Mental Status
- Family Questionnaire - A family/caregiver assessment of patient status.
- Taking Action Workbook - A guide for families with a new diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease.
- Living Well Workbook - Evidence-based brain wellness strategies for people with early dementia.
- At the Crossroads - Family conversations about Alzheimer's disease, dementia and driving.
- Alzheimer's Association Dementia and Driving Resource Center
- Rx Pad - A pad of prescriptions to call the Alzheimer's Association for disease information, education, planning assistance and referrals to other community support services.
- Minnesota Health Care Directive
- Five Wishes - A guide to health care directives.
- Honoring Choices Minnesota - A collection of tested, patient-centered care modesl for those with chronic conditions.
- EMR Agitation
- EMR Therapeutic Response
- Unwanted Actions
- High Yield Clinical Questions for History