|The Eastern North Carolina Chapter offers education opportunities for those interested in learning about Alzheimer's disease. Education programs, which are free and open to the public unless otherwise noted, cover a variety of topics relating to memory loss and aging. For more information or to register for a program, please call our 24/7 Helpline at 800.272.3900.|
Educational programs offered by the Eastern North Carolina Chapter:
- Know the 10 Signs: Early Detection Matters
- The Basics: Memory Loss, Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Dementia Conversations
- Understanding and Responding to Dementia-Related Behaviors
- Effective Communication Strategies
- Living with Alzheimer's: For Younger Onset
- Living with Alzheimer’s: For Caregivers
- Living with Alzheimer’s: For People with Alzheimer's
Unable to attend these education programs in person?
Go online for our free e-learning workshops!