Do you know the 10 warning signs of someone with Alzheimer's disease?
1 Memory changes that disrupt daily life
2 Challenges in planning or solving problems
3 Difficulty completing familiar tasks
4 Confusion with time or place
5 Trouble understanding visual images and spatial relationships
6 New problems with words in speaking or writing
7 Misplacing things and losing the ability to retrace steps
8 Decreased or poor judgement
9 Withdrawal from work or social activities
10 Changes in mood and personality
We offer several educational programs for families and individuals facing Alzheimer’s as well as community members. Most of these programs, described below, are free of charge.
Educational programs offered
- Know the 10 Signs ...Early Detection Matters
- The Basics: Memory Loss, Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Living with Alzheimer’s: For Caregivers, Care Partners and Persons with Dementia
- Living with Alzheimer’s: For Families Facing Younger On-Set Alzheimer’s
- Legal and Financial
On-Line Courses available
- Know the 10 Signs- available in English and Spanish language
- The Basics: Memory Loss, Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease- available in English and Spanish
- Kids & Teens
For further information, please contact Eileen McGuinness-Vaillancourt at 919.803.8285 or at mailto:email@example.com.