Working for the Alzheimer's Association
The Alzheimer's Association is making a difference, and so can you!
The Alzheimer's Association is the world’s leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer care, support, and research. We are the largest private funder of Alzheimer research and the premier source of information and support for the more than 5 million Americans with Alzheimer’s disease and their 15 million families and caregivers. The Alzheimer's Association was recognized by the Non-Profit Times as the # 1 large Best Nonprofit to Work For in their 50 Best Places to Work for 2014. The Alzheimer's Association National Capital Area Chapter was named one of the best workplaces for commuters in Fairfax County by Best Workplaces for Commuters (BWC) . The Alzheimer’s Association National Capital Area Chapter is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Alzheimer’s Association National Capital Area Chapter offers many benefits to its employees, including:
- Generous vacation policy;
- Teleworking options;
- 403(b) plan that includes a company-paid three percent contribution of your eligible salary;
- Major medical insurance with prescription coverage – at no cost to employees;
- Dental plan – at no cost to employees;
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits – at no cost to employees;
- Basic life insurance – at no cost to employees; and
- Flexible spending accounts (medical spending and dependent care accounts);
Current career opportunities
Helpline and Programs and Services Manager
Download a PDF of the complete job description
Programs and Services Manager - Southern Maryland (PT)
Download a PDF of the complete job description.
For consideration, please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements with a subject line noting the position title to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you prefer, mail the above to:
Alzheimer's Association National Capital Area Chapter
8180 Greensboro Drive, Suite 400
McLean, VA 22102
ATTN: Human Resources
Learn about employment opportunities with our national office and other Alzheimer's Association chapters here.
There are no internship opportunities at this time. Please check back.
Back to top