Our programs and services are made possible through the generosity and commitment of people like you. Consider leaving a legacy of support by making a planned gift to the Alzheimer's Association that allows you to combine your charitable giving goals with your estate and financial planning goals.
The Alzheimer's Association offers you a variety of planned giving arrangements, including charitable gift annuities, trusts and bequests. Contact our Planned Gifts staff to discuss your options — see Planned Gifts contact list.
Our online Planned Giving Guide provides you information about:
- The many planned giving opportunities available, including charitable gift annuities, gifts through your will, gifts of life insurance and charitable trusts.
- How planned giving can help you maintain financial independence through significant income and tax-saving benefits.
- How to use our Gift Calculator to determine how a planned gift would fit into your financial strategy.
- How planning the management and distribution of your assets during your lifetime and beyond helps ensure our vision of a world without Alzheimer's.
Go to Planned Giving Guide >>
Note: By clicking on the above link, you will leave the Alzheimer's Association Web site.
The Founders Society is an honorary society created by the Alzheimer's Association as a way of bringing those who make a bequest or lifetime gift into our extended family. As a Founders Society member, you become eligible to receive the following:
- Special mailings about the Association and the disease, including updates and research advances in the fight against Alzheimer's disease.
- Notices of meetings and other Alzheimer's Association events.
- When substantial estate planning and tax issues arise, we will provide you with information about those changes and how they affect you.
By informing us of your plan, you will automatically be enrolled in this prestigious society. Contact our Planned Gifts staff.
Have you remembered the Alzheimer's Association in your will or trust?
Here is sample bequest language you can take to your attorney:
"I give to the Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders Association Northern California and Northern Nevada (the Alzheimer's Association), whose office address is 1060 La Avenida, Mountain View, CA 94043 _______ (insert either dollar amount or a percentage) in support of its full mission."
Back to Other Ways to Donate